Last Night was Fun

{{Dual Posted at My Other Website}} I went and picked up Kevin, the coolest 14 year old little brother I have yesterday to have him crash over at my place. We ate at Famous Dave's, saw the Rurouni Kenshin Reflections DVD, Lost in Translation, played video games (Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and I showed him Diablo II) Kev was trouncing me in Smash Bros so I called Jason over, and he came and schooled Kevin. It was good. I liked watching (because I would have just been cannon fodder if I were playing). This morning, I woke up the kid, we played more Mario Kart, then we headed to take him home. Donna got me a pair of Birkenstocks, so I am exceedingly happy that I will have some comfy sandals to take to Japan. Unfortunately now, I have to go to work. But, on the plus side, my Papa and Aunt Deets are going to come up and eat! So I get to see them even though I have to work Saturday night and Sunday morning, thus missing the Easter Festivities. Oh well, time to scrub up and get ready for work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment