St. Patty's Day

Kelly and I had to spend a little bit of this beautiful day together, so she took the day off of substitute teaching.  We went up to Ann Arbor to watch all of the drunk college students and have lunch.  I had thought we might go take a walk through the quad and hang out there, but we went to Main St. and took a little walk along its length before deciding to eat some tradition Irish fare: Mongolian BBQ.  What?  Not traditional enough?  We had corned beef and cabbage yesterday.

It was so great getting to sit outside and eat before coming back here.  Unfortunately, I don't get to spend the day outside, I have to run off to work in a few minutes, and I am sure it will be busy and exciting.  At least, I hope it will be since Wolfgang Puck is closed on Tuesdays...


1 comments:


Kilt and Jackets are make custom kilts according to the customer size.Get 20% off on all kilts and jackets.Utility kilts , hybrid kilt ,Gothic kilt etc
Utility Kilts for sale

Post a Comment