So Slow at Work

With Michigan's unemployment rating over 10.6%, and the rate increasing even though the pool of employable people shrinks means that we are in a world (or state) of trouble. And the first thing people cut out? That would be the luxuries. Don't get me wrong, we still have people coming in, and we really appreciate and take excellent care of them, but I want the masses to come in in droves, throwing wads of hundreds at us.

Well, that would be nice, anyway.

Kelly and I have been getting our living room remodeled (ie. giant tv) for Superbowl. We are having a few people over to gaze upon our 52" tv and eat snacks while watching people who are paid more than everyone in my family combined play a game. I will have a pic of the setup in my next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment