Running Man

The glut of great 80s movies continues. I watched The Castle of Cagliostro and The Running Man in the past day and a half. Now, Cagliostro has great anime cred. Being a Lupin III movie that was penned by Hayao Miyazaki, it is the combination of two powerhouses. I mean, Monkey Punch's characters and Miyazaki's writing is awesome.

The Running Man, I am sure everyone my age will remember, is one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's best films ever. I mean, any movie with Arnie's classic "I'll be back" being followed by Richard Dawson saying "Only in reruns" is a winner in my book.

It's closing in on 3am and my insomnia is wearing on me. I plan on being up for another few hours, unfortunately. Hopefully I can get something boring on tv or convince myself to fall asleep the old fashioned way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment