It's been a while

Well, I have gone and neglected my LiveJournal for a while again. I woke up this morning and checked my computer and I had an IM from Stef telling me to update my journal. So here I am. I just let it get out of hand and things build up, and I just don't update. I'm lazy, is what I am saying. I've been fairly busy with work and school, but I've been having much more fun going to Lansing and visiting Erin and Stef. We've gone out to B-Dub's a few times, and Jason and Bud have joined us a few times also. I have some pretty good pictures from the last time we went there. This Valentine's Day was a fairly different one for me. I woke up and went to go play laser tag at Laser Quest which is right by Malarkey's, the Irish Pub I like. It was for my family's quarterly birthday party. We played two games and I came in 5th for both games. I also had to leave a bit early so I could scrub up for a little lunch date I made with Erin. We went to Carrabba's which is an Italian place that had pretty darn good food. Unfortunately, I had to cut everything fairly short, because I had to go to work, but getting to take Erin to lunch made my day. Work was busy, but filled with cheap people. Sunday I worked until 5 and was busy all day. After work, I went to my mom's for Diana's 9th birthday, which went well. We ended up getting Famous Dave's for dinner (though I had just left there) and having bundt cake. My brother and I discussed the bundting process. For instance a bundt cake is bundted when it is removed, or debunted, from the bundt pan. Also called the Debundtification Process. It was very informative. Today I went to lunch with Jason to the new Max and Erma's and it was obvious that the waitress was bored, had a small section, and was new to waiting tables. She checked up on us way too much, but was at least good natured about it. Then we went to EMU to turn in the hard copy of my JCMU application. Now comes two and a half weeks of waiting to find out if I get to go to Japan again. Oh well. So, happy? I'm updating my journal again! To review, my highlights lately: visiting Erin, hanging out with Stef, Jason, Bud, and stuff. Lowlights: constant work for not so good money and silly school getting in the way. David, signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment