Post-Mortem

It is now about 3:15am and I am writing this as Casey (my roommate, for those of you who may not know, though, come to think of it, only 4 or 5 people know this exists...) sleeps blissfully in the bedroom. I am feeling like a zombie right now. I am on the after-work high energy kick right now and cannot force myself to sleep. I would like to work off the energy playing video games, but that is too loud, and I don't like to disturb Case when he's asleep. I'll probably just ramble on LiveJournal here for an inordinately long time. I've been trying to find new and cool things for my computer that make it run more efficiently, clean up the look, and other things like that. I got Tweak UI which allows you to tweak the user interface (hence the name) of Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, or NT. I think it is kinda neat, and I have my system changed a little bit, making it a little bit more unique. I am contemplating whether or not I should start my new book tonight. I mean, if I do, then I know that I'll be up until 5am, but if I don't, I'll be bored and clicking around on the internet trying to find some cool link to insert into this little entry. So far, no dice. Just uploaded a picture of me for a little more personalization. The picture there is about 2 years old now, but that is still me. I really can't believe how dead it has been at work lately. We used to have 200 plus people come and hang out for a Jerry Sprague night, and 4-500 for Quarter Beer Nights, and now we are pulling in 60 for Jerry and 250 for QBN. It's pretty sad, and it makes for a boring night at "work." Then again, as a bar back, I am almost always moving, and there is always some little task or something to clean, or an errand to run for people. It keeps me busy, and I know that we (bar backs) do more running around work in a night than the bouncers. Enough about work, time to talk about play. Comics. I love web comics. They are free little bits of fun that are much different than those that are in newspapers. Here is the list of the comics I regularly read: 8-Bit Theater Adventurers! MegaTokyo Penny Arcade PVP - Player vs. Player Real Life Comics RPG World Sinfest I have to say that MegaTokyo and Real Life are my favorites, in that order. At some future date, I am going to upload my journal from Japan into this thing, so that if people get very, very, very bored, they can read about my exploits on the other side of the planet. But not tonight. I think I'll go read a chapter or two of Wit'ch Gate. It's only 4am... ...BRAAAAAIIIIINS!!! (ZOMBIE!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment