Registries

Well, Kelly and I have started it.  We have begun registering for our wedding.  Deciding to forgo any fancy fripperies like fine china, we decided to focus on the essentials at Bed Bath & Beyond.  It took two hours, and we only got through the bathroom and kitchen stuff.  That is to say, no bedding and no dining wares. Wow. Well, if you are curious, interested, or just want to buy me a gift, check it out, here is our BB&B Registry.  We also plan to register for Fiesta Ware at Kohls.  If you have ever eaten at TGI Friday's and gotten a red dish, that's Fiesta Ware. I think that's enough links for the day.  In unrelated news, I also upgraded my phone with the New Every Two plan on Verizon.  I got the enV, which, since I am sick of making links, I will allow you to look up at your leisure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment