Last Pictures with JCMU People

Here we are kiddies, just the last two weeks of photos on Photogra. Sorry, still no comments on them. I've been busy being lonely here, okay! Week 8 Hikone Week 9 Hikone Sorry, no pictures from the onsen, I didn't want to take my camera where a bunch of naked guys would be. I stand by my decision. For now, I am leaving JCMU for the last time as a resident in the morning, and this will be my schedule. Perhaps I will have updates, maybe... 10th - Osaka by myself 11-13 - Osaka with Dad and Kev 14 - Nara with Dad and Kev 15-17 - Kyoto with Dad and Kev 18-19 - Tokyo with Dad and Kev 20-22 - Hiroshima with Dad and Kev 23 - Osaka with Dad and Kev 24 - Dad and Kev leave, I am alone till the 29th. 29th, return home, get home on the 30th. Yay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment