We're gonna play a little game of run an' gun...

Damn Bud! He's gotten me hooked on The Shield, which is quite entrancing. In the first episode, so much happened, that it seemed like it could have been a full length feature film. The characters are endearing, and though there are crooked cops, and do-gooders, there is no clear cut good and evil in the main characters. The camera work is amazing also. So yeah. Bud brought over the first season on DVD, and I have only so far watched the first 9 out of 13 episodes. The second season is out also, but I don't have enough cash to pick either up. Then the third season starts one day before my birthday, on the 9th. In other news, I hung out with Joe and his girlfriend Jocelyn last night, whom I just met. It was a good night indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment