Of Easter Eggs and Eating...

Man, oh, man. Easter weekend hurt me badly. To say that I ate too much would be a vast understatement. I ate too much for a high school football team. Let me explain: I ate dinner over at my papa's (grandfather's) house first at around 4 in the afternoon. We had ham, macaroni salad, baked beans, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes - - the works. Then, at 6, I was eating another meal over at my fiancee's parent's house where we had two pot roasts, mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade bread, Mexican rice, and macaroni and cheese. For dessert, we had Jell-O. Thankfully it was Jell-O because I would not have been able to handle it if it were anything else. You know the saying, "There's always room for Jell-O." Well, there almost wasn't room for it this time. I also jumped off a 10 foot high balcony when I was bored. Christina didn't like that, and I feel kinda bad for doing it now, because she was worried that I got hurt. I don't want to make her feel like that. It was fun, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment